What Is Keybiotics? Does It Really Work?
“Get your probiotics through a supplement that offers a variety of strains (at least 10), including Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium, and contains at least 10 billion active bacteria per capsule.
– Dr David Perlmutter, Best-selling Author of, “Grain Brain”
Keybiotics supplement contains 14 strains of beneficial bacteria which includes Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 designed to target bacteria overgrowth in your colon. Each capsule contains 37.5 Billion colony-forming-units strong enough to withstand stomach acids and bile. Keybiotics probiotics can populate your entire G.I. Tract and they are Gluten-free, Lactose-free, and completely Allergen-free.
There are no stimulants of any kind and absolutely no toxins in the ingredients. The vegetarian capsules are safe to consume and have no negative side effects.
What Is Whole Body Research?
Whole Body Research is a nutraceutical company located in Los Angeles, California and takes pride in producing the highest quality nutritional supplements like Keybiotics. All of these supplements are engineered by team of researchers and tested by 3rd party for high quality and purity.
Why Should You Take Probiotics Everyday?
Did you know that 70% of your immune response is located in your digestive tract? When it comes to defending against infection, the first line of defense comes from trillions of beneficial bacteria that live in your intestines. They beneficial bacteria helps with attacking toxic invaders, digestion, eliminations of waste, and promoting balance in your entire body.
However, your gut also has “bad” bacteria and they are the ones that cause diseases, weight gain, and gastrointestinal problems. To stay healthy and happy, these “bad” bacteria needs to be kept in check so that they can’t overrun your body’s defenses. One way to do that is by taking high quality probiotics like Keybiotics.
Who Should Take Keybiotics Probiotics Supplement?
Anyone who wants to restore balance to their digestive tract should take probiotics. If you are suffering from any of these health issues listed below, you can be benefited from taking probiotic supplement with your daily diet. Some of the issues include:
- Frequent colds or bouts of flu
- Irregular or Painful Bowel Movements
- Acid Reflux/Heartburn
- Difficulty Digesting
- Difficulty Losing Weight
- Acne and Other Skin Conditions
- Bad Breath
- Yeast Infections
- …and many more
What Are The 14 Potent Strains In Keybiotics:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS-1® – adapts well with the human digestive system, colonizes better than other probiotics. This bacteria creates lactase (helpful when dealing with lactose intolerance) and helps you to feel great.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis – fights against diarrhea and bolsters your immune function. Flu patients who receive Bifidobacterium Lactis saw an increase in antibodies, helping them fight off infection and recover faster.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – one of the toughest strains that can survive your stomach’s environment to help your body deal with the symptoms of IBS, Crohn’s disease, and colitis.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – this bacteria can be found in yogurt and dairy products, this strain can practically do it all, including helping with respiratory and urinary tract infections, skin conditions, and even reduce anxiety!
- Lactobacillus Casei – this bacteria can inhibit the growth of H. pylori, which is thought to be the leading cause of ulcers and other forms of gastrointestinal distress. If you frequently experience stomach pains and other discomfort, then you should definitely try to get as much Lactobacillus Casei in your system as possible.
- Lactobacillus Salivarius – besides being fantastic at fighting off disease-causing bacteria, this strain also fights bad breath!
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus – this probiotic lives in your intestinal lining, and is perfect for ridding your digestive system of toxins. It also produces its own natural antibiotics, keeping you healthy and active.
- Bifidobacterium Breve – food allergies and gas are just two of the problems you can encounter when you have a shortage of this strain. Bifidobacterium Breve has been called the “champion” of probiotics for its ability to break down almost any kind of food, making digestion a quick, easy, and painful procedure.
- Lactobacillus Paracasei – this strain is effective at reducing your digestive tracts workload plus the effects of chronic fatigue syndrome. You’ll be amazed by how much energy your body uses for digestion. Lactobacillus Paracasei gives you some of that energy back.
- Lactococcus Lactis – this is the first organism used alive for treating human disease. Scientists have also been using this bacteria in vaccines, as it’s so readily absorbed by the body. This means that this bacteria will multiply the effectiveness of every other probiotic.
- Streptococcus Thermophilus – this bacteria breaks down lactose, making it a must-have for the lactose intolerant. There have also been indications that it fights cancer, as mice that have taken this probiotic had 1/3 less cancer than others given a placebo.
- Lactobacillus Brevis – this is an incredible booster for your body’s natural defenses and it has been clinically shown to increase cellular immunity.
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum – this is one of the best microbes for restoring your delicate bacterial balance. Bifidobacterium Bifidum ensures that you have a healthy mix, protecting against infection and helping spur digestion.
- Bifidobacterium Longum – this bacteria actually prevents the growth of bad microbes, as opposed to just killing them. This makes it fantastic for maintaining a healthy gut, and avoiding illness altogether.
How To Use KeyBiotics For Best Results?
To ensure maximum effectiveness and benefits for your digestive and overall health, follow these tips:
- Take 1 capsule of Keybiotics after eating a healthy meal (once per day). You can take the capsule in the morning, noon, or night, but taking it in the morning tends to create the biggest benefit on how you feel throughout the day.
- Avoid taking Keybiotics with anything too hot or cold like hot coffee or ice-cold drinks.
- Give the probiotics something to feed on inside your digestive tract by following a high fiber diet. The fiber acts as “pre-biotic”. The more healthy food you consume, the better you will feel when taking Keybiotics.
- As the Candida in your digestive tract dies off because of Keybiotics, it will need to be flushed out of your body. Make sure you drink at least 6-8 full glasses of water each day.
- Probiotics take some time to build up inside your digestive track, so make sure to not skip your daily dose.
Do I need to refrigerate Keybiotics?
No, you don’t need to refrigerate Keybiotics to retain the effectiveness of this product. If you prefer to do so, it is okay too because it does not have any negative effect.
Where To Buy Keybiotics?
You can buy directly from Whole Body Research to ensure the highest quality and the best discounted prices. This product is not available for sale in retailer stores so there’s no markup prices. Buy directly from the manufacturer to avoid scam or fake products. Your purchase is covered with a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee (no questions asked) from the manufacturer. There’s no risk for you!
Here’s the breakdown of the prices (one-time payment, no monthly charges):
Buy 1 Bottle (30 Day Supply): $39.95
Buy 2 Bottles (60 Day Supply): $69.95 FREE SHIPPING