Cannabis is used as a natural treatment by humans for thousands of years, this is one of the oldest plants of our pharmacopeia. Cannabis produces two main types of effects, largely caused by two cannabinoids in particular: the famous THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), which causes a stimulating and euphoric effect, and CBD (cannabidiol), which partly offsets the effects of THC, by offering a relaxing effect or even a slight sedation.
Naturally, people are quite curious about how the SuperCBD+ works, and what are its benefits. Here, in this SuperCBD+ review, we shall check out the benefits offered by the SuperCBD+ nutritional supplement and its effects on our body.
How Does the SuperCBD+ Work?
A single serving capsule of SuperCBD+ is claimed to contain around 15 milligrams of CBD. Cellulose and hemp oil are some of the other ingredients present in the SuperCBD+ nutritional supplement.
The cannabidiol (CBD) is a molecule that strongly resembles THC, but unlike the latter, the CBD has no psychotropic effect, i.e. it causes no feeling of intoxication, dizziness or euphoria. We can notice that the CBD has only a very low affinity for cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2), but it is, however, more pronounced on other receptors, such as GPR55 or 5-HT1A.
The SuperCDB+ is claimed to be legalized in all the 50 states because the hemp oil is referred to as a nutritional supplement by the FDA. Still, you need to assure its legality in your locality.
Benefits Offered by SuperCBD+
The efficiency mainly attributed to Cannabidiol, is aimed at CB2 receptors which are involved in the modulation of the immune system. The CB1 receptor is primarily found in the brain, whereas the intestines are known to contain a high density of CB2 receptors. The binding of the CBD on the CB2 receptor decrease the inflammatory process by modulating the release of cytokines by immune cells. Adverse side effects, psychic in particular, are mainly due to the THC. So, the SuperCBD+ is non-psychotic in nature due to the absence of THC.
In medicine, cannabidiol is used in many therapeutic frameworks for its properties including anti-inflammatory deemed more effective than the aspirin. On the other hand, this substance is also recommended as anticonvulsant or in the treatment of some patients with schizophrenia. Many studies have also shown that the use of cannabidiol could reduce the symptoms of movement disorders such as dystonia. The medicinal properties of CBD (non-psychoactive) and present in the authorized hemp are more than numerous.
Scientific studies show that cannabidiol CBD, in particular, has valuable therapeutic properties for the following cases:
- Epilepsy: CBD shows very positive results in some epileptic patients, especially against some rare and severe forms of childhood epilepsy, such as Dravet syndrome or Lennox-Gastaut. The CBD has, for example, to be legalized for this use in Brazil in January 2015.
- Pain and inflammation: the CBD is a molecule possessing good analgesic and anti-inflammatory abilities. It is particularly effective against neuropathic pain.
- Neuronal degeneration: the SuperCBD+ has greater antioxidant activity than vitamins C and E. It is especially capable of protecting against the degeneration of neurons, and thus limit the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Anxiety and depression: the CBD has good anxiolytic properties, and is also a powerful antidepressant.
- Cancer: the cannabidiol (CBD) is the subject of numerous studies for its anti-tumor properties. It also has anti-angiogenic properties, i.e. it inhibits the creation of new blood networks necessary for tumor growth.
- Nausea and vomiting: the cannabidiol is an antiemetic molecule, it is particularly effective in reducing nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy.
- Schizophrenia: The SuperCBD+ is an anti-psychotic agent highly effective against schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders.
- Bacterial infections: the cannabidiol has good antibacterial properties, it is also effective against psoriasis, as well as to fight against acne.
- Anti-psoriasis: It aids in fighting against the skin disease.
In the conclusion of this SuperCBD+ review, we advise you to consult your doctor before taking in this supplement. This is recommended because, whether it is the cannabidiol or any other constituent present in the nutritional supplements, the manufacturers need not require an FDA certification to back up their claims. And even if your doctor considers this SuperCBD+ as a workable treatment option for your complaint, be sure to explore all other options and choose the best one as per your requirements.